SAFE Youth produced a 30 second PSA to explain to adult and other youth why marijuana is different today than it was in the 1980s. Our coalition is charged to educate as many people as we can that marijuana is highly addictive and bad for the developing teen brain. Our media campaign covered much of Northern Michigan, not just our three counties. The PSAs ran on TV, radio and two local theaters; the same message was put on two billboards, banners at our 11 different schools, 5,000 popcorn bags used for concessions during basketball games and social media.
- Take a video tour of the Hidden in Plain Sight traveling teen bedroom
- Thank you, SAFE Seniors! Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
- SAFE youth attend CADCA Conference
- BE SAFE - New PSAs launched by SAFE Youth
- SAFE in Northern Michigan and RISE Otsego project coordinators attend CADCA’S National Leadership Forum